Rewinding and Perforating Toilet Paper Machine (CIL-SP-92/75)
|FOB Price:||US $1,000 / set|
|Min. Order:||1 set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 set||US $1,000/ set|
|Transport Package:||standard export packing wooden case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: CIL-SP-92/75
- Process: Finishing Process Machine
- Automatic Grade: Semiautomatic
- Type: Paper Embossing Machine
- Origin: China(mainland)
- Certification: CE
- Usage: Household Paper Machine
- Computerized: No
- Trademark: Xinda machingey
This equipment can process raw paper of 1.2m(92 type) and 1.7m(75 type) in width.
This machine is consist of stand of raw material, paper conveying unit, embossing unit, perforating unit, rolling unit, electricity control and cutting system. The production process is: Unreeling -embossing -perforating-furl-slitting.
There are two types of this model: One is ordinary type, it used one embossed unit for 2 ply paper, and the other is DOT-by-DOT type, it used embossed units respect ally for each one.
1. Roll with tension to produce high and low level raw paper.
2. Adopting screw turning knife to cut, knife-blade is strong enough to operate fast without noise and shaking.
3. Electric controlled counter to ensure the weight of product.
4. Use special saw belt to keep section in good order. The saw belt is simple and easy to repair and grind.
Main technical data:
1. Power: 3kw-4Kw (380V 50Hz)
2. Furl speed: 30-100m/min
3. Rewinding Max. Diameter (mm): 300mm
4. Overall size(mm): SP92 type 2500x1800x1500(LxWxH)
SP75 type 2500x2400x1500(LxWxH)
5. Weight: About 1.5T
The name of spare part of the machine
1, Use processing, anti-pressure and capable of damage transition of steel axle.
2, Electric unit adopts famous brand of China, called "Zheng da" electric unit.
3, Axletree adopts famous brand of China, called Ha er bin axletree.
After sell service:
1. One-year maintenance service. Any damage spare part can be exchanged from our company directly (excluding the easy damaged goods). After one year, we will continue to assist you both on technical problem and the quality level for long-term.
2. The easy damaged goods will be along with the machine.
Price of raw paper: 625-1250$(A and B grade)
Take 18g raw paper for example, one tone can 8300 rolls of 120g product, or 10000 rolls of 100g product, or 12500 rolls of 80g product.
Workers' salary: (8 hours) per ton is 20$
Charges of electricity: ( 0.1 per degree) electricity consumption per ton: 35 degree x0.1$=3.5$
Small packages: ( it is 0.005$ per package) 10000x0.005$=50$
Large packages in 36 rolls: 278rolls (per ton) X0.1125$=31.25$
It uses this kind of paper (1.7m in width, 2 ply, 18g) can produce 30 rolls of 120g per minute. Every 45 minutes can produce 1350 rolls. 8 hours can produce 10800 rolls. It can process 1.3 ton per day.
1. Width of raw paper: 1200MM-1700MM
2. Diameter of raw paper: 700mm-1000mm
3. Thickness of raw paper: 14g/, m2-20g/ m2
4. Diameter of paper core: 67mm