High Quality Filter Coffee Paper Bag Harvest Machine
|FOB Price:||US $1,000-10,000 / sets|
|Min. Order:||1 sets|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 sets||US $1,000-10,000/ sets|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, negitoation|
- Model NO.: CIL-Q
- Sheet Former Type: Coffee Filter Bags
- Automation: Automatic
- Customized: Non-Customized
- Production Speed: 400-500PCS/Min
- Weight: 3t
- Function 2: Synchronous Belt
- Function 4: Add Rectifier
- Function 6: Can Product Two Size
- Trademark: Xinda Machinery
- Specification: 4*1.1*1.4
- Type: Coffee Filter Bags Machine
- Paper Thickness: Normal Specification Paper
- Certification: CE
- Condition: New
- Power: 11kw
- Function 1: Clean Product
- Function 3: Gear Drive
- Function 5: Adopt Generating Cutting
- Machine Color: Blue
- Transport Package: in Standard Export Packing Wooden Case
- Origin: Fujian, China
This machine produce bags used to filter coffee after cooked. This machine controlled by PLC and uses touch screen frequency control. High automatic degree, strict structure, low invoice, less waste, safety and simple operation.
Main technical parameter
1. Production capacity: 400-800 PCS/min (different specification has different output).
2. Total power: 5KW (mainframe frequency control )
3. Overall dimension (mm): 4000x1100mmx1400(LXWXH)
Packaging & Shipment
in standard export packing wooden case(machine surface cover PE film, then pack by seaworthy wooden packing)
1. The machine will guaranteed for one year. We will replace the damaged spare parts (except easy damageable parts)within one year. After one year, we will trace the technology and quality for long time.
2. We will equipment the easy damageable parts with the machine.
Quanzhou Xinda Machinery Co. Ltd is located in the Quanzhou City, Fujian Province, China. Our company was founded in 1997. Beginning in the 1980s, we engaged in machinery manufacturing, main production toilet paper machine, napkin paper machine, facial tissue machine, and paper cup coaster machine manufacturing machinery. And we can also design and manufacture machine according to the customer's requirements. Including non-standard machine.